- Cooperative and dynamic team working environment
- Vibrant community centre supporting diverse Ranui
- 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Café on site, offsite Community Gardens
We are a unique facility in which the community comes together to experience a range of courses, classes, activities including the Community Gardens.
Café Korero is our exciting social enterprise.
Reporting directly to the Chairperson of the Governance Board you will be managing the Administration Assistant and the Sustainability Coordinator.
The majority of your time you will be responsible for successful funding to run the centre including funding applications, documentation and reporting.
- General administration e.g. payroll, accounts, banking, record keeping, staff liaison.
- Assessing and planning for the needs of the community and the development of programs.
- Managing and reporting about financial performance and other matters to the Board.
- Managing the buildings and facilities.
You need to bring a strong sense of community to this role. You are warm and welcoming by nature and enjoy diversity. You have a collaborative, flexible management style.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-management and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Calendar
- Accounting knowledge and bookkeeping skills: preference for use of Xero accounting software
You will be part of a vibrant forward-looking team and Board working to build a heart for Ranui. And the coffee is excellent!
To apply for this position send your CV with covering letter marked : Attention Chairperson to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the Centre is available by browsing the information on this website.
It is expected that the selection process will be completed by the end of November 2017.